I didn’t receive an order confirmation email, can you send it again?
- Every order made from our store is automatically sent a confirmation email. Please check your spam or junk folder as it may be there.
- If it's still missing, just contact us and we'll send you a new email confirmation of your order.
Where do you Ship and Deliver to?
- We ship worldwide, if you have an address we will get it there!
How long do shipping and delivery take? When can I expect my goods?
- Our shipping averages about 9-25 days. Please allow up to 2-6 weeks for rare cases, like special holidays or extremely high demand.
Has my order already been shipped? How will I know?
- Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent an automatic email where you'll be able to track your package and see its status.
- If unsure, please contact us so our support team can check on your Order details for you. You will need to provide us with your Order ID for us to be able to pull up your tracking info.
Why does the Tracking status show ‘currently unavailable’ or not moving?
- Once the parcel is shipped, it usually takes another 3-7 days for the tracking status to show up correctly on the tracking website.
- We don’t know why there is a lag time between the tracking couriers updating it but we assure you that the items are on the way. We recommend to check back in a few days.
- Please be patient and we promise it is worth the wait. If there is any issue, please contact our customer support from our contact page. We are happy to help in any way and resend you the package if needed.
- If the tracking shows that the package already arrived at your country but isn't moving, then most likely it is being held at the local post office or customs. Please check and contact your local post office if this is the case to retrieve your packages.
I ordered 2 (or more) items but only received 1 item so far... Where is the rest of my order?
- If you ordered multiple/different products from our store, you may receive multiple packages instead. (this is done for more efficiency and faster shipping times since we have multiple warehouses worldwide)
- Most of the times, we try to group everything in one package for you.
- If you ordered many of the same products, then you will usually receive it all in 1 package.
Can I cancel my Order? If so, How do I do that?
- An order can only be canceled by the system within 12 hours after you placed your Order.
- If it’s passed 12 hours already, you may not cancel your order as the products will have already been processed to be shipped out by our system and team.After 12 hours, you'd need to wait until you receive your package and return it to us unused in its new condition back to us for a full refund.
- Please view our Refund Policy Page
How do I return a damaged item?
- Usually, we'll just require a photo/video for proof, once we receive your evidence, we'll just resend you a new one immediately!
- Please view our Refund Policy here for more details.
How do I get a refund?
- You can only cancel orders within 12 hours of purchase timestamp.
- If you wish to request a refund after 12 hours of order timestamp, you must wait till you receive your product before you return the package in its New, Unopened, Original condition, back to us.
- Customers will be responsible for shipping the items back to our warehouse.
- If the items arrived damaged, as promised, we'll ship you a new one instantly!
- Please view our Refund Policy here for more details!
I haven't received the refund on my credit card yet, what is happening?
- Please allow 5-10 business days, after you receive the confirmation that the refund has been processed, for the amount refunded to show up on your credit card statement.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet after that, please contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Where is my order being shipped from? Where is your fulfillment center located?
- We are a Worldwide International company and we have multiple warehouses worldwide. Our main fulfillment center is in Hong Kong.